MAIN RESEARCH INTERESTS
– Software development in structural mechanics;
– Finite element method;
– Isogeometric Analysis;
– Parallel and distributed computing;
– Numerical simulation of composite materials ;
– Asymptotic expansion homogenisation procedures;
– Unit-cell generation and processing (composite and cellular materials);
– Structural topology optimization;
– Multiscale optimization;
– Computer aided design;
– more on this soon.
- 2013 – PhD in Mechanical Enginering, University of Aveiro;
- 2006 – MSc in Mechanical Engineering, University of Aveiro;
- 2003 – BEng in Mechanical Engineering, University of Aveiro.
- Assistant Professor, University of Aveiro, Dept. Mechanical Engineering;
- Assistant Lecturer, University of Aveiro, Dept. Mechanical Engineering, 2007-2014;
- Lecturer, Escola Superior de Arte e Design, Matosinhos, 2009-2010;
- PhD Scholar, University of Aveiro, 2006-2010;
- Lecturer, Escola Superior de Tecnologia de Viseu, 2004-2005;
- Research Scholar, University of Aveiro, 2004.
- Product Development and Engineering;
- Computer aided Modelling and Production;
- Technical Drawing;
- Materials and Production Methods;
- Thermal Machines;
- Mechanical Systems.