MAIN RESEARCH INTERESTS
-Impact and ballistics;
- 2009-2014: MSc Degree, Integrated Master in Mechanical Engineering, University of Aveiro, Portugal.
Dissertation: “Protective performance of flexible textile systems”.
- Since June 2015: Research Fellow (GRIDS – DIMEO)
Researcher in the project PTDC/EMS-TEC/1805/2012, designado por “Análise experimental e numérica na optimização do processo de estampagem a quente de ligas leves”.
- September 2014 – May 2015: Research Fellow (INEGI – Unit of materials and composite structures)
– Hot stamping of continuos fibre composite reinforced with thermoplastic matrix;
– Development of manufacturing processes of composite materials;
– Infusion analysis of carbon composite structures;
– Optimisation of RTM manufacturing process (Resin Transfer Moulding) for aerospace products;
– Development and structural analysis of carbon bike wheel using Pre-preg and RTM processes;
- December 2011 – July 2014: Undergraduate Researcher (GRIDS – DAPS)